My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » PS3
  •  » ydens (Middle), and Adam Kleeber

#1 2018-06-07 06:51:13

lw789
Animal
Dollars: 990
Bank: 0
ydens (Middle), and Adam Kleeber

LONDON - Canadian Milos Raonic tried to repair his ailing service game Wednesday ahead of his must-win match against Japans Kei Nishikori at the ATP Finals.Raonic struggled in his first two round-robin matches at the season-ending event, bowing in straight sets to Roger Federer on Sunday and Andy Murray on Tuesday.The Canadians powerful serve has been rather muted at the O2 Arena, with noticeable drops in both speed and first-serve percentage. Raonic was looking for solutions in Wednesdays practice session with coaches Ivan Ljubicic and Riccardo Piatti.Whatever the reason is, I have 24 hours to solve it, Raonic said. Im going to need to (fix it) if I want to have any hope. Theres no way around that. Its something Ive got to do.Raonic entered the eight-man tournament brimming with confidence. He knocked off Federer for the first time at the recent Paris Masters before falling to Novak Djokovic in the final. The 23-year-old Canadian admits he has been too passive on the court and needs to get back to dictating the play. Ive got to be more aggressive, he said. I have to go for more rather than just play relatively down the middle. Im not stretching my opponents most of the time. Ive got a terrible minus record (of) unforced errors to winners ratio at this moment. Thats not how Im going to give myself a possibility to win.Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., and Nishikori are both making their first appearances at the event. Nishikori, whos enjoying a breakout season, was the runner-up at the U.S. Open in September. Im going to have to serve well, as always, thats key for me, Raonic said. But Im just going to have to be aggressive. Im going to have to make Kei play on my terms. Its something I havent been able to do so far these last two matches.Raonic said hes using the same approach despite the tournaments unique format.You go out there and you treat every match like its a single elimination tournament, theres no other way to do it, he said. If you go out there hoping that you can lose a match and maybe still get through, things can only go poorly from there on. Obviously I think if I can put myself in this situation again, I hope I can do better.I need to go back to basics, focus on rhythm, focus on the balance of my body, the toss, make sure the basics are in place, just go through repetition doing the right thing. Its just as simple as that, but it takes time to get it right.Nishikori enters with a 4-1 career record against Raonic. The Canadians lone victory came at Wimbledon last summer.Torontos Daniel Nestor and Serbian partner Nenad Zimonjic also had the day off Wednesday. They opened with two losses and are longshots to qualify for the doubles semifinals. Antonio Morrison Jersey . Roma has a game in hand but now second place is even at risk for the capital side as Napoli moved to within three points with the win. "The result is not always fair," Roma coach Rudi Garcia said. "If we play like this until the end we will win many matches. Henry Anderson Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Getting Creative The Pittsburgh Penguins will try their best to acquire Ryan Kesler from the Vancouver Canucks before the Trade Deadline. http://www.footballcoltsteamprostore.co … e-Jersey/. HEROES Alex Ovechkin – Scored a pair of goals in Washington’s 4-0 win over Pittsburgh. With 13 goals in the past 13 games, Ovechkin now has 29 goals on the season to lead the league. Kamar Aiken Jersey . LOUIS -- When Braves second baseman Tyler Pastornicky backpedaled into shallow right field to catch the popup and Jason Heyward didnt arrive fast enough to take charge, Kolten Wong got the green light. Donte Moncrief Jersey . The German has taken the pole for three straight races -- winning the first two. Hes aiming for a third consecutive win at the Yeongam circuit and, most importantly, a fourth consecutive F1 championship.Who chirps the most on Canadas Mens Rugby Team?Jebb Sinclair, without a doubt. He can be really good at it, and he could probably dig himself into some holes, but hes the one.(Lorne Collicutt/Rugby Canada)Whats the worst/grossest thing that has ever happened to you in a scrum?Im lucky enough that most of my rugby is played in the back row, where its just my own teammate. But Ive had some time in the second row, and Ive had some scrums come over top of me, and Ive definitely had some groin areas up in the face, which hasnt been so pleasant.Whats the worst injury you have seen playing rugby?Ive been really fortunate myself, not really having any bad injuries, but I saw a guy completely do his knee this year. All the ligaments as well as hyper extended, I think. Yeah, that was bad. And it was just coming off of a year that he spent recovering from a groin injury. One of the best players Ive ever seen play, and a great guy, but just really unfortunate.How much have you seen the sport grow since youve started?Its hard to say because Ive been so involved in it, but I think if you take a step back and look at it from the outside, were getting people coming up to us in grocery stores and saying, "Good luck against Scotland," which just means rugby is growing so much with the general public.What are you most looking forward to about playing against Scotland on Saturday?Being att home, having my family here, having so many people that have helped me get to where I am right now being able to watch the game.dddddddddddd And to sort of give back to them and see them after the game. Its really meaningful when you get to play games at home, because it doesnt happen often.Whats the best part of playing at BMO Field? It must feel like home for Canadas Mens Rugby Team.Yeah, that is the best part. I think its our unofficial home, and its so nice to see it selling out because when I started playing that never would have happened. So were almost in awe when we see this happen in Canada. I think thats the best part: the fan support.Tyler Ardron (Left), Hubert Buydens (Middle), and Adam Kleeberger (Right) (Lorne Collicutt/Rugby Canada)At the Rugby World Cup in 2011, Canadas Mens Rugby Teams "Beardos" became a major phenomenon, and the whole country was united behind them. Looking ahead to 2015, will the beards be coming back?I dont know if you could say theyre coming back. For someone like Hubert [Buydens], I dont think he has ever lost his. Its in full force and will be this weekend. But I dont think anyone else is going to try take on that same role. Well probably try something new.Who grows the worst beard on the team?I would say my best friend and roommate Jeff Hassler. Hes tried to grow a beard and it just turns into a bad moustache. Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

2018-06-07 06:51:13

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » PS3
  •  » ydens (Middle), and Adam Kleeber

Adverts

Board footer