My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » PS3
  •  » e MRI so Dr. Heard cleaned up both men

#1 2018-06-04 08:12:10

lw789
Animal
Dollars: 990
Bank: 0
e MRI so Dr. Heard cleaned up both men

CLEVELAND - Cavaliers superstar LeBron James could miss several games with a sprained right wrist sustained during a hard fall against Detroit.James, who got hurt while trying to brace himself from the fall on Tuesday night, will sit out Wednesdays game against Portland and is currently doubtful for Fridays home game against Sacramento.The Cavs announced James injury moments before they tipped off against the Trail Blazers. The team said James underwent an MRI, which revealed the sprain.During his pregame availability, first-year coach David Blatt made no mention of the injury — he only said James was sore — and said he had no plans to rest James anytime soon.James recently returned after missing eight games with nagging knee and back injuries. The Cavs, who entered Wednesdays game on a seven-game winning streak, have gone 1-8 without James this season.Before this season, the 30-year-old had never missed more than seven games in his NBA career. Since he returned from the sprained back and knee, the Cavs have gone 7-1 and James has averaged 30.5 points, 6.8 rebounds and 6.4 assists.James got hurt late in the third quarter on Tuesday night when he fell after trying to block a shot by Pistons guard Jodie Meeks. James put out both hands to break his fall as he crashed to the floor. James briefly went to the bench, but finished the game, scoring 32 points as the Cavs won their seventh straight.Afterward, James acknowledged he was scared when he fell because he broke his left wrist on a similar play during high school. Luke Joeckel Jersey . The underachieving franchise finished 17th in the 19-team league with a 6-17-11 record this season. "Our soccer team is absolutely in complete disarray," said Leiweke, drawing laughs during an Empire Club luncheon speech about the future of MLSE teams and plans to improve them. Justin Coleman Jersey .James scored 29 points, including 16 in the first quarter, and the Cleveland Cavaliers broke a four-game losing streak with a 106-74 win over the Orlando Magic on Monday night. http://www.authenticseahawksstoreonline … s-Jersey/. - The Toronto Blue Jays have optioned pitchers Kyle Drabek, Chad Jenkins and Sean Nolin to triple-A Buffalo. Duane Brown Jersey . The Force had two men, including former Wallabies No. 8 Ben McCalman, in the sin-bin in the dying minutes of the match, but were able to resist a late Highlanders surge to post a four-try, bonus point win. Custom Seattle Seahawks Jerseys . Argentina, who have yet to beat New Zealand in 17 meetings, rocked the All Blacks with an early converted try to backrower Juan Manuel Leguizamon and led 7-0 after five minutes. But Smiths double in the 23rd and 26th minutes - when Argentina was reduced to 14 men by the sin-binning of hooker Eusebio Guinazu - turned the tide of the match and set up New Zealands third straight Championship win.BANFF, Alta. -- Canadian freestyle skier Roz Groenewoud isnt letting surgery to both of her knees deter her expectations for the Sochi Olympics. The womens halfpipe star injured her left knee in training at last weeks Dew Tour in Colorado. The 2011 world champion had the operations done Tuesday and is expected to fully recover in four-to-six weeks. The Feb. 7-23 Sochi Games begin in just over seven weeks. Groenewoud is expected to be a podium contender in womens halfpipe skiing, a discipline that will make its Olympic debut next year. "Im still feeling really good about the Olympics and my chances there," she said during a conference call Thursday. "I think this is definitely a step back . . . but it really gives me a chance to focus and come back with even more focus having a very outlaid plan of how Im going to have a comeback essentially. "I think through this whole buildup to the Games Ive been pretty good focusing on the process, not the overall celebration. The surgeries I had on both my knees are very minor compared to what a lot of other athletes have to go through." Given that Groenewoud has had nagging issues with her right knee as well, her team made the decision to scope both joints at the same time after consultation with an orthopedic surgeon. "The menisci problems of both knees put her at risk for more severe injuries," said Dr. Mark Heard. "Im very optimistic about a speedy recovery." Heard added the prognosis was excellent given Groenewouds "two very healthy knees in all other respects plus good leg strength and body mechanics.dddddddddddd" Groenewoud, from Calgary, secured her place on the Olympic team last week despite the injury. She was able to complete the qualifying run and finished 10th. "The surgery was to address some issues with the lateral meniscus in both knees," she said. "The left one was a bit more serious than the right, I had a larger, more problematic tear. "However, the right one ended up having a larger tear than what showed up on the MRI so Dr. Heard cleaned up both meniscus, drained some of the extra fluid that was under my patella (in right knee) and generally just made them prettier and more functional." Groenewoud is hoping to return to competition midway through next month at an event in California. "That is totally dependent on how the swelling goes and the advice from the team at the CFSA," she said. "California, nice weather . . . skiing in California is always so much fun." In the meantime, Groenewoud has returned to Calgary, where she said shes enjoying the benefits of some home cooking from her mother. "She made me one of my favourite pastas (Wednesday night), a clam pasta that was pretty delicious," Groenewoud said. "Generally I dont make myself pasta very often or eat very much pasta so it was very comforting." NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

2018-06-04 08:12:10

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » PS3
  •  » e MRI so Dr. Heard cleaned up both men

Adverts

Board footer