My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » PS3
  •  » hang on in there at 0-0 youve

#1 2018-05-15 01:39:07

lw789
Patriot Lvl 2
Dollars: 450
Bank: 0
hang on in there at 0-0 youve

Salvador, Brazil - Bosnia-Herzegovina head coach Safet Susic has announced that he is stepping down from his position following Bosnias exit from the World Cup. Susic helped guide his team to its first appearance at a World Cup, but the side was unable to advance from a manageable Group F after losing its first two games before a 3-1 win over Iran to close out its competition. "This was my last game at the World Cup," Susic told Brazilian newspaper Lancenet. "Unfortunately there will not be another one. Sometimes it is a nice feeling to be free of obligations. "I can decide my own fate and this is my answer." Bosnia was widely expected to make a run at second place in the group behind favorites Argentina. But after one-goal losses to Argentina and Nigeria, Susic was left feeling disappointed that his side didnt get the results. "We should have done better by the quality of our players but now is the time for this team to look forward to (UEFA) Euro 2016 qualifiers," Susic said. "We lacked experience and cool heads at crucial moments in the opening two games but I cannot complain about effort. Thats just football." Charlotte Hornets Jerseys . That still leaves a big hole.You dont replace the leadership, defensive co-ordinator Billy Davis said. You just dont. Leadership is something that is earned over time. Dwight Howard Jersey . Boston is making its first appearance in the ALCS since 2008. For Detroit, its a third straight trip to the ALCS and its fourth in eight years. http://www.basketballhornetsauthority.c … sey-c-12/. Levante, which had lost five straight including a Copa del Rey game last weekend, fell behind at its Ciutat de Valencia stadium when Ionut Sapanura opened the scoring for Elche in the 26th minute. Nicolas Batum Jersey . Anything less than gold for either nation is considered a disappointment.   Yet for Switzerland, advancing to the semifinal might be a victory in itself. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist Jersey . Watch the announcement live on TSN.ca at 12:30pm et/9:30am pt. This years honourees will be recognized at the 2014 Hockey Canada Foundation Celebrity Classic, scheduled for June 23-24 in Vancouver.LONDON -- Fulhams miserable season reached a new low on Tuesday as the Premier League club was sensationally beaten 1-0 at home by League One struggler Sheffield United after extra time in an FA Cup fourth-round replay. Shaun Miller headed a dramatic winner for the third-tier club just a minute before the end of extra time of a particularly dour contest in the rain at Craven Cottage. United, which claimed its second Premier League scalp of the campaign after knocking out Aston Villa in the third round, is second from bottom in League One. But the difference in status hardly showed as the visitors fought for every ball and created the better chances against a Fulham side that is bottom of the Premier League and on its second manager of the season in Rene Meulensteeen.dddddddddddd With the match looking destined for a penalty shootout, Miller reacted quickly to glance home Harry Maguires header across goal, giving the Fulham keeper no chance. Nigel Cloughs team will now play either Nottingham Forest or Preston North End, who meet in another replay on Wednesday, in the fifth round. "If you hang on in there at 0-0 youve always got that opportunity," Clough said. "A remarkable effort again by the players tonight." Meulensteen made no excuses for his sides failure to break through Uniteds well-organized defence. "It is very disappointing. It is as bad as the weather -- the result, the outcome, the performance," he said. "That sums it up. It was a poor night all-round." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

2018-05-15 01:39:07

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » PS3
  •  » hang on in there at 0-0 youve

Adverts

Board footer