My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » PS1
  •  » d more assured as he ousted the 37th-ranked

#1 2018-06-15 03:45:48

lw789
Animal
Dollars: 990
Bank: 0
d more assured as he ousted the 37th-ranked

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Panthers offensive lineman Andrew McDonald said he expects to return to training camp next month after undergoing surgery in May for testicular cancer. McDonald said Wednesday that doctors expect him to make a full recovery. McDonald was "Player A" in a report on the Miami Dolphins bullying scandal this year that indicated he was among those bullied. McDonald didnt have any symptoms, but noticed a "bump on his skin" on one of his testicles and met with doctors on May 19. He said hes glad he did. Doctors determined he had testicular cancer and operated the following day to remove the mass. "Its out and right now I should be all good," he said. The 25-year-old McDonald said doctors believe they caught the cancer before it spread. He said hell need to return every few months for follow up CT Scans. "It was obviously surprising news," McDonald said. "They scheduled surgery for the next day, so it kind of hits you all at once. But I just made up my mind not to get down or let it affect me and stay positive. It has worked out, so thank God for that." After the bullying report, McDonald released a statement through his agent Brett Tessler saying, "While Andrew cant speak for other players involved in the report, he personally has had no problem with the Miami Dolphins organization and has the highest opinion of (offensive line) coach (Jim) Turner both personally and professionally and feels terrible about the way their relationship has been portrayed in the report." McDonald talked briefly on Wednesday about his time in Miami. He said offensive tackle Jonathan Martin, the primary victim in the bullying scandal that involved Richie Incognito, "went through a lot and it kind of affected him a little differently. "Everybody goes through a little adjustment when they get into the league. I saw it as beating on the rookies and just kind of playing around and messing with them. But with some people it goes a little too far some times." McDonald declined to say if the bullying he encountered went too far. Eden Hazard Jersey . His head snapped back from the impact and hit the floor. The All-Star power forward was all right afterward, a relief for the Minnesota Timberwolves. Marouane Fellaini Belgium Jersey . Notes on P.K. Subban, Dale Weise, Erik Haula, Mikael Granlund, Ilya Bryzgalov and more. http://www.belgiumsoccerauthority.com/a … m-jersey/. Andrew Luck couldnt believe his ears. Colts fans couldnt believe the scoreboard, and the Kansas City Chiefs couldnt believe their incredibly bad luck. Yannick Carrasco Jersey . Minutes after the previously winless Colts got their first win, 27-13 over Tennessee, team vice chairman Bill Polian said the four-time league MVP will not play this season though he has begun throwing to teammates at the team complex. Koen Casteels Jersey . Notes on Bergeron, Marchand, Gorges, Vanek, Gaborik, Doughty,  Hiller and more. BRUINS STORM BACK TO TAKE GAME TWO The Boston Bruins rallied from a 3-1 deficit, scoring four unanswered goals, to win Game Two, 5-3 over the Montreal Canadiens.BARCELONA, Spain -- Top-ranked Rafael Nadal looked more like his confident self on the clay in passing Ivan Dodig of Croatia 6-3, 6-3, to reach the Barcelona Open quarterfinals on Thursday. Nadal was struggling with his game coming into the event and an unconvincing opening victory on Wednesday did little to calm the nerves. But Nadal looked more assured as he ousted the 37th-ranked Dodig in 83 minutes in the third round. Nadal moves on to face fellow Spanish player Nicolas Almagro in an early rematch of last seasons final, which Nadal won for his eight title at the tournament in the Catalan capital. Almagro advanced after beating Fernando Verdasco 6-3, 6-3. Dodigs attempts to come forward were met with passing shots from Nadal, who finally broke for 3-2 after coming to the net to force Dodig into netting a return. Dodig broke right back but Nadal had found his rhythm as he forced Dodig iinto 15 errors in the first set, when he won the last three games for the lead.dddddddddddd Nadal maintained his play to start the second set, when he made fewer errors and seemed to grow in confidence to break Dodig for the fourth time as he sealed the win. "Theres still some work to do but I definitely took a step forward from yesterday. I move on feeling more assured," Nadal said. "I needed this game." Earlier, fourth-seeded Kei Nishikori beat Andrey Golubev of Kazakhstan 6-0, 6-4. Nishikori had been sidelined by a groin injury since beating Roger Federer four weeks ago. Russian player Teymuraz Gabashvili followed up his win over fifth-ranked David Ferrer with a 6-4, 6-2 victory over another Spaniard, Inigo Cervantes, to reach the quarterfinals. Ernests Gulbis of Latvia, Marin Cilic of Croatia, and Philipp Kohlschreiber of Germany all won to advance. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

2018-06-15 03:45:48

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » PS1
  •  » d more assured as he ousted the 37th-ranked

Adverts

Board footer