My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-06-12 06:21:40

lw789
Animal
Dollars: 990
Bank: 0
what youd do last. And youd have to mak

Everything came together for Andy Murray as he proved too classy for the King of Clay Rafa Nadal on his home dirt again, says Annabel Croft. The British world No 2 remains on course to defend his Madrid Open title after beating Nadal in straight sets in their semi-final on Saturday.Murray, whose only previous victory on clay against the nine-time French Open champion came in last years Madrid final, silenced the home fans inside the Caja Magica with a 7-5 6-4 win in two hours and 11 minutes. Murray defeated Nadal 7-5 6-4 to book his place in the Madrid Open final And Sky Sports tennis expert Croft felt that Murray learned his lesson from his semi-final defeat to Nadal in Monte Carlo last month and was noticeably calmer as he gained sweet revenge to reach Sundays final.He clearly looked at the tapes from Monte Carlo and learned that he could not afford to let anything or any outside distractions get in the way, Croft told Sky Sports 3. There were so many moments when you felt that Nadal had opportunities - 13 break points obviously - but other opportunities to maybe swing the momentum of the match as he had done in Monte Carlo, but each time Andy was able to raise the bar and push him back. Murray marches past Nadal Andy Murray reaches Madrid Open final after beating Rafa Nadal He said himself he used his forehand exceptionally well. You see the height differences Andy puts on the ball and the way he pushed Nadal back further behind the baseline and up high onto the backhand.And then the way he can flatten out the backhand and accelerate through the court. The sliced backhand that can draw his opponent in, but its hit low as well. There are so many elements to his game, I mean he can win points in so many different ways, but today everything came together. Annabel Croft on Andy Murray There are so many elements to his game, I mean he can win points in so many different ways, but today everything came together.He really is such a formidable player, but he was [also] mentally strong today. Murray is congratulated on his victory by Nadal Watch the Madrid Open final on Sky Sports 3 HD from 5.30pm - your home of tennisBy purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Murray marches past Nadal As it happened Tennis on Sky Get a NOW TV pass Zach Randolph Jersey . A spokeswoman for the NLRB says its "a very incremental move" and does not necessarily indicate the board is close to a finding in the case. NFL owners filed an unfair labour charge against the players union in February, arguing that the union was not negotiating a new collective bargaining agreement in good faith. Ben McLemore Jersey . According to the CFL Scouting Bureaus January rankings, four of the top five Canadian prospects line-up on the offensive side of the trenches, which is good news for Bombers general manager Kyle Walters. With only one selection in the first two rounds — Walters sent his second-round pick to Saskatchewan in the days ahead of the 2013 trade deadline  — the No. http://www.thegrizzliesofficial.com/Aut … s-Jersey/. The 29-year-old German, the 2011 overall World Cup champion, says she has decided "to end my career now. Marc Gasol Jersey . -- The Minnesota Vikings have signed Jerome Simpson, the former Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver recently convicted on a felony drug charge. Brandan Wright Jersey . The 2014 edition will be the ninth meeting between the Caps and Vikes in a tradition that dates back to 2005. "Since the original Whitecaps, the club has enjoyed fantastic support from fans in Victoria and all across Vancouver Island," said Whitecaps FC president Bob Lenarduzzi.Q2: Do you take it one article at a time? Is it a team effort?BA: The thing with column writing: You have to write one piece, then another, then another, then another, then another, then another, until eventually you stop. Heres what I always tell young journalism students in my ongoing attempt to scare away all but the diehards: lets you write the greatest column every written. Its perfect. Its the equivalent of writing the opening minute of Gimme Shelter. It changes lives. You did it.So, what are you writing tomorrow? Because that other column is gone, man.Also, yes, it is a team effort. I dont even write the headlines.Q3: Who is your favourite writer?BA: This right here is what they call a complicated question. Depends what you want: Columnist, features, novels, whatever. In sports, I could make a very long list, but I think the best columnist in North America is Dan Wetzel from Yahoo, who has such incredible instincts, and such a clear mind. I think the most powerful writer in North America is Charlie Pierce from Esquire. And my favourite novel is probably Catch-22.Q4: Is there such thing as tweeting too much?BA: So Ive been told. Q5: What the best article of yours we have never read?BA: Well, depends who you are. But I wrote a couple in university Im not yet embarrassed by: one about womens rugby, which was my first real feature, and one about a womens field hockey player named Jen Dowdeswell, and a couple others. If you havent read my piece about Acron Eger from 2008, that might be it. I still think about him.Q6: Have you inspired any good parody accounts on Twitter?BA: You want a parody account? This is a parody account. Gaze upon it. Its like a perfect oil painting. Q7: Other than you, whos your next favourite Bruce (excluding Wayne)?BA: I guess Willis? I mean, Die Hard alone, right? But my favourite B. Arthur is Bea Athur. She was a grand dame, she really was. Once I showed up at a physiotherapy appointment and theyyd listed me as B.dddddddddddd Arthur, and the ladies at reception were so disappointed when I showed up.Q8: While you were at UBC, did you ever meet David Suzuki? If so, what did you talk about? If not, can you make something up?BA: Why would I have met David Suzuki? I mean, I was busy, man. I did participate in the APEC protests in 1997 and nearly got tear-gassed, I worked at the student newspaper, I called basketball and football games for the radio station — which had an old Coke machine that contained a million cans of beer and it was a lottery which kind youd get — I met my future wife, all that stuff. The most interesting interview subject I sat down with was the novelist Thomas King, though. We mostly talked about writing. He was very patient, and great. Q9: What is your handwriting like?BA: Deteriorating. I can still pull out neat enough printing that my wife wants me to inscribe the Christmas cards, but my shorthand is basically runes at this point. Funny story: In high school Id walk by the typewriting class, which was a thing, and think, look at those suckers, learning to type. Why would I need to know how to type? Good call, young Bruce, you dummy.Q10: If you were to write a novel, what would the title be?BA: Novels seem hard. Like, youd have to think up character names, for a start. I think the title is probably what youd do last. And youd have to make sure nobody else had used it before. So I cannot answer this until Ive written a novel, which again, seems very hard. Q11: Can you provide us with one picture to judge you by?BA: Heres me as a young man shuffling cards under a tarp in the woods while smoking a cigar Q12: Can you go BarDown?Give enough unbothered time in my driveway with one of the hockey sticks we bought for the kids, sure. I prefer trying to get the ball hung up in the netting by shooting it under the back bar, but Im not sure theres a term for that, though.  Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

2018-06-12 06:21:40

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer