My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » PS1
  •  » ever colour Im told to be

#1 2018-06-12 06:03:15

lw789
Animal
Dollars: 990
Bank: 0
ever colour Im told to be

DENVER - High-flying Kenneth Faried received quite a raise for elevating his game last season.The Denver Nuggets forward has agreed to a four-year, $50 million contract extension, a person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press.The person spoke Tuesday night on condition of anonymity because the team has yet to announce the deal. Denver had until Oct. 31 to negotiate a new contract for Faried or he would have become a restricted free agent next summer.Faried averaged a career-high 13.7 points last season, and he also grabbed 8.6 rebounds per game. Because of his recent improvement, all eyes will be on him this year.Thats why Nuggets coach Brian Shaw said that in order for Faried to take his game to even loftier heights, he may have to slightly alter the way he plays. Shaw believes teams are going to show Faried as much respect as they do, say, point guard Ty Lawson or newly acquired guard Arron Afflalo.He will be a point of emphasis for other teams to game plan against, whereas before maybe he wasnt, Shaw said Tuesday after the team met for a film session following a preseason loss to the Los Angeles Lakers the night before in San Diego. Its what every player goes through that reaches that level.Star players, once they have an effective season, the next season, teams start double-teaming them and game-planning specifically for the strengths you bring to the floor. He has to learn how to negotiate through that.Yahoo Sports and The Denver Post were the first to report the details of the agreement.The player nicknamed Manimal received quite a confidence boost suiting up for Team USA this summer and helping it capture a gold medal at the Basketball World Cup. He was even asked by coach Mike Krzyzewski to be one of the leaders on the American team, a role hes hoping to bring to the Nuggets this season.Faried was a first-round pick of the Nuggets in 2011 after becoming the modern-day career rebounding leader at Morehead State, surpassing the mark Tim Duncan set at Wake Forest. Faried has long maintained he could be an impact player in the league, even if he doesnt possess one of the most polished jumpers.Instead, he relies on hustle, hard work and a knack for being in the right spot.Ive been believing my whole life I could be a star a superstar in this league, Faried said recently. I dont believe I take a back seat to nobody.The 6-foot-8 Faried got off to a sluggish start in the exhibition loss to the Lakers, scoring six points and grabbing one rebound.Only got one rebound, Shaw said. Hes going to have to do better in that area.Shaw and Faried reached an agreement last season, one that made the already speedy Nuggets even faster: Go after a defensive rebound as vigorously as he did on the offensive glass and Faried could push the ball up the court.I gave him the freedom to use that raw energy and athleticism to get our break going, Shaw said. I envision that in this coming season. Martin Frk Jersey . -- The Vancouver Whitecaps remained unbeaten with a scoreless draw at the New England Revolution on Saturday. Alex Delvecchio Jersey . When the Dallas Mavericks needed to stop a Golden State rally in the fourth quarter, they looked for defensive help from the rookie point guard playing in just his sixth game. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/ … jersey/.m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Colts by 5RECORD VS. SPREAD — Cincinnati 8-8, Indianapolis 11-5SERIES RECORD — Colts lead 18-10LAST MEETING — Colts beat Bengals 27-0, Oct. Mike Green Jersey . Floundering in the English Premier League, United has delivered better performances in Europe this season and stunned Bayern by taking the lead against the run of play through Nemanja Vidics header in the 58th minute. Bayern had dominated possession but struggled to create a clear-cut chance before Schweinsteiger arrowed a half-volley high into the net in the 67th to give the German side a slight advantage ahead of the second leg in Munich next week. Brendan Shanahan Jersey . It was a day that saw England slump off a World Cup field once again battered and bruised. This time there was no red card to wonder about, no goalkeeping error or individual mistake. They were thoroughly beaten by something they have nothing of – genuine world class ability.Captain Heather Knight hopes there will be more opportunities for England’s women to play Test cricket in the years ahead. Knight was appointed England skipper last week, stepping up from vice -captain following the international retirement of predecessor Charlotte Edwards last month.Just five of Knights 93 international appearances have been in the longer form of the game. Four of those have been against Australia - the most recent of which was at Canterbury in last summers Womens Ashes - with the other Test match coming against India in August 2014 . Ive always said as a player I absolutely love playing Test cricket, Knight told Sky Sports News HQ. And because we dont play it very often its even more exciting when we do play it and I absolutely love it. Knight has replaced Charlotte Edwards as England womens cricket captain But that is something for the administrators to decide and obviously we have had our success in one-day cricket both commercially and in the media.ddddddddddddI just turn up in my cricket gear, whatever colour Im told to be in.Following Englands semi-final loss to Australia during the Womens World Twenty20 earlier this year, head coach Mark Robinson, who was appointed last November, called for his players to get fitter and toughen up a little bit.Youre always looking to improve as an international cricketer and fitness is one of those things you can get an easy gain in, Knight added.I think we could have improved it and got a few extra percentages and hopefully now we have done that. Also See: Womens cricket home Sportswomen Cricket fixtures/results Get Sky Sports Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

2018-06-12 06:03:15

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » PS1
  •  » ever colour Im told to be

Adverts

Board footer