My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » PS3
  •  » Kravitz at the Super Bowl

#1 2018-06-12 05:51:09

lw789
Animal
Dollars: 990
Bank: 0
Kravitz at the Super Bowl

(SportsNetwork.com) - Tom Brady had the same bewildered look on his face as he did seven years ago in Glendale, Arizona. It almost happened again. Except this time it didnt. Trailing 28-24 with just over a minute remaining in Super Bowl XLIX, Jermaine Kearses miraculous 33-yard catch set the Seattle Seahawks up with a 1st-and- goal at the Patriots 5-yard line. Russell Wilson lofted a jump-ball pass along the right sideline and New England rookie cornerback Malcolm Butler leapt and tipped the ball into the air with his left hand. The fluttering pass came down and bounced right into Kearses lap as he slid on his back. He bobbled it twice while spinning on his back and finally corralled it on the third attempt. I couldnt believe it, Brady said of the catch during the Lombardi Trophy presentation. It was the David Tyree helmet catch all over again, but Butler didnt hang his head. He would turn deflation into complete euphoria just two plays later. After Marshawn Lynch barreled for four yards to the 1, Seattle elected to throw the ball on second down. Butler immediately broke on Wilsons slant toss intended for Ricardo Lockette and intercepted it to seal New Englands victory. Redemption. And a joyous Brady couldnt contain himself, raising his arms triumphantly and jumping up and down continuously on the Patriots sideline. Unbelievable play by Malcolm, Brady said. We needed a great play at the end and we got it. An unbelievable play it was, especially for an undrafted 24-year-old rookie out of West Alabama. Butler had just three passes defensed and 15 tackles in 11 games during his rookie campaign. I just had a vision I was going to make a play and it came true, Butler said. Im just blessed, I cant explain it right now. Seven years ago in Super Bowl XLII, Tyrees life changed forever in the Valley of the Sun when he hauled in Eli Mannings 32-yard desperation downfield heave on a 3rd-and-5 with 59 seconds remaining. He pinned the ball against the top of his helmet as he was being tackled by Patriots safety Rodney Harrison. The play set up Mannings go-ahead 13-yard touchdown pass to Plaxico Burress four snaps later, sealing the New York Giants improbable 17-14 upset of the then-undefeated Patriots. New England wouldnt have been in a position to win its fourth Super Bowl in franchise history -- and first since 2004 -- had Brady not led his team down the field for the go-ahead score a possession prior to the Butler pick. Brady, who finished 37-of-50 for 328 yards with four touchdowns and two interceptions, was 8-of-8 for 65 yards on the decisive march. He connected with Julian Edelman from three yards out to put the Patriots in front with 2:02 remaining. It was the 37-year-olds 13th career Super Bowl touchdown pass, setting a new benchmark that was previously held by his boyhood idol Joe Montana, who tossed 11 in Super Bowls. Brady also tied Montana and Terry Bradshaw with his fourth Super Bowl win. He was asked after the game if hes the greatest ever to play the quarterback position. I never put myself in those discussions, thats not how I think, Brady said. Fair enough, but its becoming hard to make a case against him. Amir Johnson Jersey .Y. -- Phil Jackson lost out on his preferred coach, but hes working hard on keeping his star player. Jerryd Bayless Jersey . An in-person hearing allows for Garbutt to be suspended for five games or longer as per the leagues Collective Bargaining Agreement. Garbutt delivered a high hit to Penner in the second period of Sundays game. http://www.authentic76ersauthority.com/ … y-c-17/.C. United on Wednesday night. Forward Bright Dike scored the games only goal in the 85th minute on a foggy night in Bradenton, Fla. Wilt Chamberlain Jersey . Erik Logan, president of the network, said Friday that the postponement was made after meetings with the St. Louis Rams. Julius Erving Jersey . Patrick Kane and the Chicago Blackhawks were proof of that on Wednesday night.Katy Perry will team with Lenny Kravitz at the Super Bowl.Perry said Saturday on NBCs Baltimore-New England telecast that Kravitz will join for the halftime show at the Sunday, Feb. 1 game in Glendale, Arizona.Perry has dominated the Billboard charts since releasing her debut in 2008, iincluding 10 No.dddddddddddd 1 hits on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Shes currently on her Prismatic World Tour.Kravitz has sold more than 38 million albums worldwide and has several Grammys to his credit.___Online:http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/49http://www.katyperry.com/ Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

2018-06-12 05:51:09

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » PS3
  •  » Kravitz at the Super Bowl

Adverts

Board footer