My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » PS3
  •  » squad Belgium omit Nacer Ch

#1 2018-06-12 05:49:20

lw789
Animal
Dollars: 990
Bank: 0
squad Belgium omit Nacer Ch

Orlando, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - The Washington Wizards avoided playing a third overtime this week with an alley-oop at the buzzer. Bradley Beal caught Andre Millers inbounds pass near the rim with 0.8 seconds left and put the ball through the rim in time to give the Wizards a 91-89 win over the Orlando Magic on Wednesday night. The play came after Victor Oladipo missed a jumper for the Magic at the other end with a chance to go ahead. It followed Washingtons 133-132 win over the Boston Celtics on Monday in double-overtime. John Wall scored the last 10 Wizards points in that one and had 21 with 11 assists against the Magic, helping Washington to its sixth win in seven games. Oladipo scored 17 to lead the Magic but couldnt stay close enough to Beal on the final play of the game. Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said there were a lot of reasons his team lost and pointed to a couple of transition 3-pointers the Wizards had that his players couldnt stop. Game never boils down to that last play, Vaughn said. Tobias Harris added 15 points for Orlando, which returned home after a 3-3 road trip that ended with back-to-back wins over Utah and Sacramento. Harris scored to give the Magic an 89-84 lead with 1:38 remaining, their last points of the game. Consecutive buckets by Wall trimmed it to one point and Rasual Butler made one of his two free throws with 16 seconds left to tie the score. Oladipo dribbled out most of the remaining time before rising for his long jumper inside the 3-point line on the high right side, which clanked off the rim. He was on Beal at the other end, but lost a step to the Washington guard in traffic and wasnt close enough as both players leapt for Millers pass from the sideline near the benches. Beal touched the ball only for a split-second at the end of the lob, directing it through the rim for the win. The Wizards moved to 3-0 against the Magic this season -- all single-digit wins. They have won seven straight in the series since Orlandos last victory on March 29, 2013. Washington big man Nene returned after missing a game with a knee injury and scored 12 points in 21 minutes off the bench. Neither team led by more than nine points in the game. Game Notes Orlando center Nikola Vucevic (back) missed a fifth consecutive game ... The Magic head back on the road to play Atlanta on Friday in the opener of a home- and-home series ... The Wizards start a three-game homestand on Friday against the Clippers. Ola Aina Jersey . The 12th-ranked Haas served well throughout the match at the Ibirapuera arena, allowing only one break point to the 152nd-ranked Italian. Both players held serve until the first-set tiebreak, when Haas stepped up his game to easily clinch the set. Jeremie Boga Jersey . "This doesnt end anything," he said. "Weve got 10-1 in our last 11 games, and were going home in first place. We just have to keep playing the way we are right now. http://www.chelseasoccerjerseysonline.c … a-jersey/. -- The Tampa Bay Lightning are disappointed, though not discouraged. Ruben Loftus-Cheek Jersey .Y. -- A month ago, Syracuse was unbeaten, ranked No. Willian Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors reserve centre Ognjen Kuzmic is expected to miss at least six weeks after undergoing surgery on his fractured right hand.Goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois says hes 99 per cent sure of staying at Chelsea following reports of interest from Real Madrid. Sky Sports Spanish football expert Guillem Balague reported on Wednesday that La Liga giants Real would move for Courtois if they failed to capture Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea this summer.However, talking to Sky Sports News HQ ahead of Belgiums weekend pre-Euro 2016 friendly against Switzerland, Courtois played down the prospect of any Stamford Bridge exit, revealing he already had discussions with Chelseas new boss Antonio Conte. Yes, Ive spoken to him, Courtois said. We had a good chat.Asked if he felt it was a big compliment to be associated with one of Europes top heavyweights, he added: Of course. There are rumours from the press always popping up. Courtois is desperate to bounce back at Chelsea next season But Im calm with it. My season has not been the very best like last year, when when we won the Premier League. But still, Im very confident in myself that I willl have a good Euros and another good season at Chelsea.ddddddddddddCourtois enjoyed three successful seasons on loan at Atletico Madrid and the thought of returning to Spain is an attractive one, but the 24-year-old Belgian is desperate to improve with his current club. Euro 2016 squad Belgium omit Nacer Chadli and Kevin Mirallas for France I had a wonderful time in Spain and I have a Spanish girlfriend, so one day I would like to go back, he said. But that can be well after my career. With injuries, my season has been different with Chelsea and we didnt have the best season. For myself, there were a few goals when I could have done better, but I still made good saves.Some people forget quickly about your qualities, but Im confident I will have a good Euros with Belgium. Also See: Courtois is Reals plan B Conte says Chelsea is on back-burner Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

2018-06-12 05:49:20

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » PS3
  •  » squad Belgium omit Nacer Ch

Adverts

Board footer