My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » Xbox 360
  •  » hness.Newton called the last 12 days tiri

#1 2018-06-01 03:13:24

lw789
Animal
Dollars: 990
Bank: 0
hness.Newton called the last 12 days tiri

(SportsNetwork.com) - The LA Angels of Anaheim try to win their third straight series when they close out a three-game set with the Atlanta Braves Sunday night at Turner Field. Catch this game live on Sunday Night Baseball on TSN2 at 8pm et/5pm pt. The Angels dropped the opener of this series, 4-3, then rebounded with Saturdays 11-6 win in 13 innings to even the set. They scored five runs in the top of the 13th inning, as Mike Trout delivered a two-run double and Albert Pujols drove in two with a base hit. Kole Calhoun opened the scoring in the decisive frame with an RBI hit. Angels relief pitcher Cory Rasmus set the Braves down in order in the bottom of the 13th to preserve the win. Trout and Pujols both had big games and each ended with three hits, a home run and four RBI. Erick Aybar had four hits, two runs scored and knocked in a run for the Angels, who ended a two-game slide and won for the sixth time in eight tries. Garrett Richards started on the mound for Anaheim and struck out 10 batters across six shutout innings. After a shaky performance early on from the bullpen, Fernando Salas threw two scoreless innings of relief for the win. "We never quit, they never quit," said Trout. "Youve got to give them props. They scored four runs and put pressure on us. We kept battling, put ourselves in a good position and we won the game." Trout extended his hitting streak to nine games and 16 straight interleague contests. Angels manager Mike Scioscia was not with the team after attending the funeral of his former Dodger teammate and 1990 Cy Young winner Bob Welch. Bench coach Dino Ebel took his place. The Angels are 3 1/2 games behind Oakland for the AL West lead and will visit Cleveland next for four games. Hector Santiago gets the starting nod for the Angels Sunday and he is winless (0-6) in 10 games (8 starts) with a 4.15 ERA. Santiago pitched six shutout innings for a no-decision in a 2-1 win over Oakland on Tuesday and recorded eight strikeouts with one walk. Santiago, a left-hander, has never faced Atlanta and is 0-3 on the road. Atlanta has been inconsistent of late with defeats in seven of the last 11 games. David Hale was saddled with the loss for allowing five runs in 2 1/3 innings of relief and starting pitcher Gavin Floyd gave up four runs in the first 6 1/3 innings. The Braves were able to rally from a 5-0 hole and used a four-run bottom of the ninth inning to tie the game. Jason Heyward drove in a run, B.J. Upton plated two with a triple and Freddie Freeman stroked an RBI ground-rule double to the even the score. Josh Hamilton put the Angels back on top with a run- scoring hit in the 10th and Atlanta knotted the game at 6-6 on another RBI hit from Heyward, who showed no signs of a hand contusion suffered on Friday. Anaheim then exploded for five runs in the 13th. "We had our chances to get the win," said Braves catcher Gerald Laird. "It was an excellent effort coming back in the ninth inning. We battled tonight. Evan Gattis had three hits, including another home run, for the Braves, who are still tied with Washington atop the NL East standings. Gattis has homered in two straight games and has gone deep seven times since May 25. He is riding a career-best 14-game hitting streak. Atlanta will host Philadelphia next for three games. Set to take the mound for the Braves in Sundays rubber match will be Mike Minor, who is 2-4 with a 4.31 earned run average. Minor is winless (0-2) in his past four outings and was hammered at Colorado the last time out on Tuesday to the tune of eight runs and 11 hits in four innings. The left-handed Minor has never faced the Angels and is 1-4 in five starts at Turner Field. Bryan Witzmann Jersey . -- Jonas Hiller is cautiously confident he has kicked his vertigo. Mitchell Schwartz Jersey . The 23-year-old McNabb was an All-Star with the American Hockey Leagues Rochester Americans this season, posting seven goals and 22 assists in 38 games. In 12 games with the Sabres this season, McNabb has accumulated six penalty minutes and a plus-1 rating. He has scored one goal and seven assists in 37 career games with the Sabres, who originally selected him in the third round (66th overall) of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft. http://www.authoritychiefsshop.com/eric … sey-c-16/. “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee. Kareem Hunt Jersey . - Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror. Charcandrick West Jersey . Stevenson scored the first three goals of the game in the first period for Regina (35-22-6), which has won eight of its last 10 games. Patrick DAmico added two for the Pats, Braden Christoffer had a single and Morgan Klimchuk chipped in a goal and four assists.CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The Cleveland Browns are limping to the finish line.The Browns (7-8) lost their fourth straight game Sunday, including their second in a row under rookie starter Johnny Manziel.Manziel was a mere 3 of 8 for 32 yards passing and ran twice for 3 yards in the 17-13 defeat to the Carolina Panthers before leaving with a hamstring injury late in the first half.Brian Hoyer wasnt much better, finishing 7 of 13 for 134 yards, the bulk of that coming on an 81-yard touchdown pass to tight end Jordan Cameron. He threw one interception and was sacked three times.The Browns had just 228 yards on offence and eight first downs.Offensively, not near good enough to win in this league, Browns coach Mike Pettine said. We made the one big play, but other than that we never really seemed to get in much of a rhythm.The Browns were officially eliminated from playoff contention Saturday when San Diego beat San Francisco. Theyve not been to the playoffs since 2002.Manziels status for next weeks season finale at Baltimore remains uncertain.He was injured when he sprinted out to his left just before halftime. Linebacker Luke Kuechly and safety Colin Jones converged on Manziel, taking him to the ground for a 1-yard loss. Manziel attempted to get up, then fell back to the ground. He remained in his uniform but did not return.Manziel said afterward he felt his hamstring tighten up earlier in the game.I kept walking more and I just felt like something that I hadnt experienced before and felt like I needed to get checked out, Manziel said.Manziel said he left the game frustrated but determined to improve in the off-season.If anything it makes me hungrier to work in this off-season and get with these guys and stay on top of this stuff. and come back next year and come out and try to have some success early in the season and sustain that through a season, Manziel said. Thats obviously a long way from now. but just the way my mindset has flipped from being a guy that you never know when you are going to get a chance to go in and trying to stay on top of your stuff to being the guy for a couple weeks. ... It hurts me and eats at me to not be out there with those guys.The Pantherrs (6-8-1) are talking playoffs even though they have fewer wins than the Browns (7-8).ddddddddddddThe victory sets up a winner-take-all showdown next Sunday at Atlanta between the Panthers and Falcons for the division title. It also guarantees a team without even a .500 record will win the NFC South.The winner will join the 2010 Seattle Seahawks as the only teams to reach the post-season in a non-strike-shortened season with a losing record.Now it all comes down to one game and thats all we can ask for is to be in that situation, Panthers coach Ron Rivera said.Cam Newton threw for one touchdown and ran for another just 12 days after the quarterback suffered two fractures in his lower back following an automobile accident. Jonathan Stewart ran for 122 yards and caught a 9-yard touchdown pass from Newton.The Panthers have now won three straight after going more than two months without a victory.The Panthers led most of the game before Cameron got behind the secondary to give Cleveland its first lead of the game at 13-10 with about 10 minutes remaining.But Newton, looking healthy and mobile in escaping from the pocket, drove the Panthers back downfield. He completed a 9-yard pass to Stewart, who slipped out of the backfield untouched and found an open pocket in the end zone.The effort was tremendous, Rivera said of Newton. It kind of speaks to who he is and his toughness.Newton called the last 12 days tiring, but said the whole ordeal has left him with an entirely different perspective on life.For me to come out of an accident like that, all praises go to God, Newton said. He is using me in a positive way and Im using my influence in a positive way. Im on a (pedestal), so when I do good things or bad things people are going to be affected. So I just want to use mine in a positive light to encourage the next person. That is what we are on this earth for — to make people better.NOTES: Panthers cornerback Josh Norman had an interception for Carolina, but then fumbled on the return when he held the ball with one hand and was hit from behind. ... The Browns ran 46 plays to Carolinas 77.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys 2018 ' ' '

2018-06-01 03:13:24

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » Xbox 360
  •  » hness.Newton called the last 12 days tiri

Adverts

Board footer