My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-05-28 07:11:58

lw789
Animal
Dollars: 990
Bank: 0
r the round and 4 under overall with tw

Its a meeting of champions when the defending BPL champions Manchester City pay a visit to MLS Cup holders Sporting Kansas City at Sporting Park in Kansas. You can catch all of the action live on TSN at 9pm et/6pm et. For defending BPL champion City, Wednesday nights match with Sporting will be the first action of their North American tour. After Wednesday, City will compete in the Guinness International Champions Cup where they will play Liverpool, Milan and Olympiacos over the next 10 days. Though, City brings with them a strong team for the tour including new signing Fernando, Samir Nasri and Aleks Kolarov, they will be without the services of striker Alvaro Negredo. The Spanish international suffered a foot injury on Sunday in a 2-1 friendly victory over Hearts. Hes expected to be out for several months. “I want to let you know that its going to be hard for the next few months,” Negredo wrote on Instagram on Monday. “I fractured my fifth metatarsal and will be out a few months. “I will be back stronger than ever.” Sporting Kansas City, who currently sit atop the Eastern Conference, see their date with the English champions as a chance to prove their own championship mettle, but also share Defoes sentiments about having this fixture in the middle of a long season. “Its always important to make sure when were playing any international match that we perform well and continue to raise the profile of the league,” coach Peter Vermes told the Kansas City Star. “All of these games have a certain significance, but I dont want to over play it from the point of view that were in the running for our league at the moment. And playing an exhibition in the middle of the season — as much as its good for an event for all these other things — is not the focus.” Even with the fixture-strain these games put on MLS sides, Sportings American international midfielder Benny Feilhaber sees the importance for Sporting to test its skill against a European giant. “Theyre a great team obviously,” Feilhaber said. “Its their preseason game. We dont know how fit theyre going to be and how much theyre going to put into it, but for us, I think its a good test. It will be fun for the fans. ... Its always exciting to test yourself against a top club and top players.” Darren Woodson Jersey . Vinci also beat Dulgheru last week in Bucharest en route to her first WTA final in a year. Vinci next faces sixth-seeded Kurumi Nara of Japan, who beat Czech qualifier Katerina Siniakova 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-2. No. Geoff Swaim Jersey . As if he had been rehearsing it, Vasquez looked around with a grimacing stare as he clinched two fists and flexed his muscles. What do you think of DeMar DeRozans face after he hits a big shot, he was asked moments earlier. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/E … s-Jersey/. The 23-year-old Poland international is back as first choice at Arsenal after losing his regular spot in the team on occasions over the last three seasons. Chris Jones Jersey . - The Baltimore Ravens have hired Steve Spagnuolo to be their secondary coach and assistant head coach. Custom Dallas Cowboys Jerseys . In the calls, Hernandez discussed the murder of Odin Lloyd, including his "belief about his criminal liability" and the "extent of his control over persons charged as accessories," according to the request filed Thursday in Fall River Superior Court.JACKSON, Miss. - David Toms admits his initial idea for the weekend was to catch a little live college football action down in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, on Saturday night when Alabama faces his beloved LSU.Two rounds of excellent golf at the Country Club of Jackson might have thrown a wrench in those plans.Toms and John Rollins each shot a 6-under 66 on Friday to share the second-round lead in the Sanderson Farms Championship.I had great intentions to (go to LSU), but after today, I guess I might have too late of a tee time, Toms said, smiling.The 47-year-old Toms — a 13-time PGA Tour winner who played at LSU — is playing some of his best golf in years and was bogey-free through the first two rounds. He hasnt won since 2011 at Colonial.A patient approach and a hot putter have put him in contention in his past two tournaments. He has made just two bogeys over his past 90 holes, dating to the second round of the McGladrey Classic two weeks ago where he tied for 14th.Just to play well is what excites me, Toms said. You never know, when you hang around on the leaderboard a little bit, every once in a while youre able to get one.Rollins had eight birdies and two bogeys to share the lead with Toms. He won the last of his three tour titles in 2009 and finished 177th on the money list last season.To get off to that kinnd of start is always great, birdieing the first three, birdied four out of the first five, and really just kind of helped me relax a little bit and just kind of get in the rhythm of the round, Rollins said.ddddddddddddI hit the ball well, made some good putts and put myself in a good position.Toms and Rollins were at 10-under 134.Canadas Nick Taylor was two strokes back after a 69. Robert Streb, the McGladrey winner, was tied with Tom Gillis, three strokes back. Gillis had a 68, and Streb shot 70.Play was suspended because of darkness with 15 players unable to finish. First-round leader Sebastian Cappelen was 3 over for the round and 4 under overall with two holes left.The course was slightly damp for Thursdays opening round after overnight rain, but a full day of sunshine and wind dried the course and made the greens much faster.Temperatures started around 40 degrees early Friday morning. Toms said he doesnt like cold weather, but found a way to get through the first few chilly hours.I had the gloves and hand warmers, two sweaters on, a jacket, rain pants, Toms said. We were lucky this morning that we didnt have much wind when we teed off, because it would have been awfully cold. It warmed up pretty quick when the sun came out.___Follow David Brandt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/davidbrandtAP Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

2018-05-28 07:11:58

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer