My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » PS1
  •  » ponent five times in the match, but al

#1 2018-05-15 02:00:58

lw789
Patriot Lvl 2
Dollars: 450
Bank: 0
ponent five times in the match, but al

The Montreal Impact will play at least one Major League Soccer playoff game for the first time in franchise history, and all it took was a little help from the New York Red Bulls who thrashed the Chicago Fire 5-2 on Sunday. After Montreals 1-0 loss to Toronto F.C. on Saturday, and wins by Houston and New England on Sunday, the Impact (14-13-7) were forced to put their fate in the hands of the Red Bulls. Chicago (49 points) would have knocked Montreal (49 points) out of playoff contention if it had beaten or tied New York -- or if Chicago had lost and scored six or more goals to move past the Impact according to tiebreaker rules. Though the Impact can breathe a sigh of relief, Montreal has a difficult playoff route ahead of them. As the fifth-place team, it must now play fourth-place Houston -- who beat D.C. United 2-1 on Sunday -- to determine who will join the top three teams in the East in the conference semifinals. Had Montreal beaten Toronto, it would have clinched third and avoided the additional playoff game. New England shut out Columbus 1-0 to seal third place. With the Red Bulls victory over Chicago, New York captured the Supporters Shield -- awarded to the team that finishes first in the regular season standings -- and earned home-field advantage throughout the playoffs. New York will face the winner of the Montreal-Houston playoff game in the Eastern semifinal. With the Impact making the playoffs in its second year in MLS existence, TFC is now the only Canadian team to not have a playoff appearance. LeSean McCoy Jersey . The Cavaliers first-year forward will miss at least three weeks with a strained left knee, the latest setback for the No. Ramon Humber Jersey . Carreno Busta broke his opponent five times in the match, but also lost his serve three times in the second set before prevailing in the tiebreaker. Both players struggled with their first serve, as Carreno Busta landed just 51 per cent of his to 47 per cent for Kukushkin. http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/Eli … s-Jersey/. To get things started, heres a little photo tour to get you acquainted with all the main characters. Colton Schmidt Jersey .com) - Toronto Blue Jays first baseman Edwin Encarnacion has been named the American League Player of the Week for the period ending May 11. Patrick DiMarco Jersey .com) - The Atlanta Hawks have stepped up to every challenge during their 14-game winning streak and will face another daunting task Friday with Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder in town. CHONBURI, Thailand -- Swede Anna Nordqvist shot a 5-under 67 at the LPGA Thailand on Saturday for a 4-stroke lead over top-ranked Inbee Park and American Michelle Wie. The 27th-ranked Nordqvist sprinkled her third round at the Siam Country Club with four birdies and an eagle on the 10th against a bogey on No. 5. Leading since the first round, the 26-year-old Nordqvist has an overall 11-under 205. She is chasing her first win on the U.S. LPGA Tour since 2009. Park shot 67 and Wie 69. "I think the great players out there, Inbee, Stacy (Lewis), theyve been up there so many times, so they look pretty comfortable out there," Nordqvist said. "For me, its a matter of keep putting myself in those positions and the win will happen eventually." Defending champion Park, playing her first tournament of the season, birdied the opening two holess and Nos.dddddddddddd 10-13, with a lone bogey on the eighth. "I hit a lot of great irons shots out there today, I think I still left four birdies out there," the four-time Major champion said. The 2010 runner-up Wie had an error-free round. "Couple hard pins, couple easy pins. Didnt really take advantage of the par 5s like I wanted to, but I cant really complain about it. Hopefully tomorrow Ill just have a lot more birdies," Wie said. "I really want that win, but Im not going to put the added pressure on myself." Paraguays Julieta Granada (71) was a further stroke behind in fourth. Tseng Yani of Taiwan, winner here in 2011 and 12, carded a 6-under 66 for an overall 5-under 211 and a share of fifth with Americans Cristie Kerr (68) and Lexi Thompson (69) as well as New Zealand teen prodigy Lydia Ko (69). Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys ' ' '

2018-05-15 02:00:58

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » PS1
  •  » ponent five times in the match, but al

Adverts

Board footer